Like ingesting a salad for breakfast. Roughly.
The Combine (for one serving)
• 1/2 c. tomato juice
• 1/4 inch horseradish, chopped
• 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
• sprint of celery seeds
• 4 dashes sizzling sauce (Tabasco, Tapatio, and so on.)
• 1/2 lemon’s juice, contemporary squeezed
• 1/2 lime’s juice, contemporary squeezed
• sprint of sea salt
• sprint of black pepper
• 1 tbsp. vodka
• 2 oz. vodka
• 6-8 oz. Bloody Mary combine
Mix tomato juice, horseradish, Worcestershire, and celery seeds till clean. Add sizzling sauce, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, and pepper, then mix. Modify the combo relying on how spicy, salty, or citrusy you prefer it. Add 1 tbsp. vodka to stabilize the combo and maintain the juices contemporary, then mix. Mix 6-8 oz. of the combo with 2 oz. of vodka right into a glass with ice. Pour forwards and backwards into one other glass 3 or 4 occasions to combine. Garnish with a celery stalk and a lime.