We love avenue meals, and if we needed to choose one avenue meals that has really precipitated a revolution of types lately, it must be momos. It’s laborious to think about that the dumpling snack has solely risen to prominence within the final 15 years. For the uninitiated momo is a kind of dumpling filled with both meat or veggies. In accordance with specialists, it initially hails from Tibet, nonetheless, it is extremely a lot part of India’s avenue meals fare and so naturally it has been reimagined in some ways. We have now tried tandoori momos, chocolate momos, soupy momos and whatnot. However have you ever ever tried keto veg momos?
With this recipe by Jyoti Dalmia, you can also make your momos, the low-carb approach and indulge guilt-free. It’s yummy, simple and so fast to place collectively. This is what you’ll be required to do to make keto veg momos.
(Additionally Learn: Watch: Fast 2-Min Egg Sandwich Recipe For Protein-Wealthy Breakfast)
How To Make Keto Veg Momos |Keto Veg Momos Recipe:
1. Warmth oil in a pan. Add some finely chopped garlic, roast it.
2. Add combined greens (cabbage,, pumpkin, capsicum, French beans) to the pan. You may chop all of the greens prematurely utilizing a chopper or a blender.
3. Add salt and sautee it a bit.
4. Add some vinegar. Don’t overcook since it’s important to keep the crunch of the greens.
5. Add black pepper powder. Combine nicely for 2-3 minutes and your stuffing is prepared. Switch it right into a bowl.
6. For the dough, take a bowl and add desiccated coconut, psyllium husk, salt give it combine.
7. Add scorching water as required and make a gentle dough. Cowl and let it relaxation for quarter-hour.
8. Line a tray with parchment paper.
9. Grease your palms, take a portion of the dough, flatten it in your palms.
10. Put a portion of stuffing within the centre and fold the 2 edges, seal the ends. Place it on the parchment paper. Repeat with the remainder of the dough.
11. You cane stem it in a steamer, or use a heavy backside kadhai. Place a stand within the centre, pour some water within the pan. Let it heat.
12. Place the tray with momos, cowl the lid and let it prepare dinner for quarter-hour on medium flame. Your momos are finished. Serve with scorching, chilli chutney and revel in.
On this video posted on the YouTube Channel ‘Magic in My Meals’ Jyoti additionally reveals the non-keto model of the recipe.
(Additionally Learn: Video: Rooster Momos – How To Make This Road Meals Delicacy At House (With Momos Chutney)
Watch Recipe Video Of Keto Veg Momos Right here:
About Sushmita SenguptaSharing a powerful penchant for meals, Sushmita loves all issues good, tacky and greasy. Her different favorite pastime actions apart from discussing meals contains, studying, watching motion pictures and binge-watching TV reveals.