A favorite amongst Arab celebrities and royalty the world over, and one of the distinguished Lebanese cooks within the area, Chef Ali’s Iftar expertise is one thing that one merely can’t miss. The Lebanon-born chef has belted out wonders nonstop from Arab delicacies for the previous 25 years. He has additionally appeared on exhibits similar to MasterChef Arabia, Fatafeat and Kitchen Not possible.
On the event of Eid in the present day, Chef Ali brings to you one among his well-known dessert recipes, The sticky Date Pudding. This distinctive recipe is straight out of the Ayamna Kitchen at Atlantis, The Palm (Dubai).
Learn: Recipes from the Kitchen of Emperor Shah Jahan
Castor sugar 650gm
Egg complete 440gm
Date paste 650gm
Baking soda 30gm
Castor sugar 1kg
1. In a planetary mixer, cream butter and sugar collectively.
2. Boil the date paste and water collectively till they’re mixed as a paste,
3. Add the entire eggs to the butter and sugar combination.
4. As soon as creamed, add the date paste combination to the above.
5. Ultimately, fold within the flour and baking soda to the combination.
6. Pour into greased moulds and bake at 180 C till cooked.
For the caramel sauce
1. Caramelise the sugar till it’s golden in color.
2. Add the cream and whisk till they’re mixed.
3. The caramel sauce can be prepared now. Pour it over the date cake and garnish with almond flakes.