Rafa Owens is a barista at PiniPico Brazilian Cafe and shared some ideas for making a greater cup of espresso.
- Use the mason jar methodology. Add 1.5 tablespoons of floor espresso per cup of water to the mason jar.
- Stir and sit within the fridge for at the very least 24 hours.
- Pressure the espresso utilizing a cheesecloth, espresso filter, or espresso sock.
- Freeze leftover espresso to make use of as ice cubes
- For a good, delicate cup of espresso use a drip espresso maker.
- For a bolder, darker taste, attempt a French press.
- Warmth up the cup with heat water earlier than pouring the espresso within the mug.
- Soften in chocolate for sweetness.
- Use condensed milk, honey, agave or vanilla for sweetness.
- Spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, or cardamom can change the flavour.
PiniPico Brazilian Cafe can also be providing Mom’s Day packages, if you wish to take mother out for a deal with.
Copyright © 2021 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.