Prawns Pani Puri! All of us love the common pani puri or phuchka or gol gappe however what if we give it a twist and make it non-veg? Sure, it’s doable and tastes yummazing! Right here’s seafood innovation of the common pani puri, the stir-fried prawns and sol kadhi stuffed puris! Do give this distinctive recipe by Dwelling Chef Archana Arte a attempt to tell us your suggestions! Recipe by – www.youtube.com/tastysafar
1 Small Cup of Prawns (cleaned & washed)
2 tsp Garlic Coriander Paste
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
2 tsp Pink Chilli Powder
1/4th tsp Heeng
1 tbsp Oil
Salt to style
Sol Kadhi (recipe in video)
– In a bowl add prawns. To it, add garlic coriander paste, turmeric powder, purple chilli powder, asafeotida and salt. Combine every thing nicely.
– In a pan warmth some oil.
– Add the marinated prawns. Hold stirring on excessive flame until the prawns are cooked.
– Add coriander leaves.
– Switch the cooked prawns in a bowl and allow them to settle down.
– Take a puri and make a gap within the centre. Fill the prawns combination.
– Dip the puri in bought kadhi and serve.