This recipe will make you need to have a “cheat day” out of your weight loss plan stat!
Smith’s Chef Jeff Jackson joined us with a recipe for Bacon Cheeseburger Rubbish Bread.
- ½ lb. bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb. floor beef
- 1 tbsp. steak seasoning
- 12 oz. Velveeta, cubed
- 13.8 oz. tubed pizza crust
- 1 ½ c. favourite shredded cheese
- ½ c. mayo
- 3 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. pickle relish
- Salt and pepper to style
Directions1. Preheat your oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and put aside. In a big skillet over medium warmth, add the bacon and prepare dinner till its crispy. Take away it from the pan and put aside for later. Drain many of the fats.
2. Add the onion and floor beef and crumble the meat because it cooks. When the meat is brown, drain the surplus fats from the pan. Add the steak seasoning to the pan and stir. Return the bacon to the pan and add the Velveeta cheese. Stir till the cheese is melted. Take away the pan from the warmth.
3. Unroll the pizza dough onto the parchment lined sheet pan and frivolously stretch the dough. Unfold the meat combination on dough leaving an inch across the edges. Sprinkle the grated cheese on prime of the meat. Roll the dough beginning on the lengthy aspect and seal the sides as you go. Be certain the seam aspect is down and place within the oven to bake 15-20 minutes or till golden brown.
4. Take away from the oven and let relaxation for five minutes. Because it rests make the dipping sauce by including the mayo, ketchup, pickle relish, and slightly salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Stir to mix.
5. Slice the bread and serve heat with the dipping sauce. Get pleasure from!
For extra nice recipes, please go to: smithsfoodanddrug.com.