Besan Masala Toast! When you’re bored of the common bread butter or toast and wish to attempt a distinct toast variant, then this Besan Masala Toast is certainly your go to possibility. It is crispy, it is flavourful and really filling too! So do watch this straightforward and engaging recipe proven by Archana Arte of @tastysafar in ‘500 House Chef Recipes’. Recipe By – www.youtube.com/tastysafar
Besan Masala Toast recipe –
4 Bread Slices
1 cup Besan
1 tsp Dhaniya Jeera Seeds Powder
1 tsp Purple Chilli Powder
1 Onion finely chopped
1 Tomato finely chopped
Water as required
Salt to style
Oil for shallow frying
1) In a bowl take besan. Add coriander leaves, dhaniya jeera powder, purple chilli powder, chopped onion, tomato, coriander leaves & salt to style. Combine nicely.
2) Add water as required slowly and make a batter.
3) Reduce the bread slices into halves.
4) Dip these slices into the besan batter and shallow fry in a pan until golden brown and crispy on each the perimeters.
5) Serve with tomato ketchup or a chutney of your alternative.