Shark Week is right here! In my home we love this TV occasion that we sit up for each summer season. I attempt to provide you with completely different shark-themed recipes annually so we will eat or drink shark treats whereas watching the fascinating exhibits and this 12 months isn’t any completely different with my Blue Shark Fizzy.
When Is Shark Week?
Shark Week is streaming on discovery+ from July 11-18, 2021.
Associated: Our 13 Favourite Sharks in Pop Tradition
When Did Shark Week Begin?
In the event you’re not conversant in Shark Week, we’re unhappy for you! However we’re additionally right here to provide you some background. Shark Week started in 1988 and the premise was concerning the conservation efforts and correcting misconceptions about sharks. Since then it’s turn out to be an annual, week-long TV programming occasion on the Discovery Channel.
In the event you haven’t caught any of the completely different exhibits, you’ve got till Sunday, July 18th to observe. Final 12 months I made a Shark Berry Float that was huge hit with solely three elements, identical to the simple recipe I’m sharing with you at this time. This one is absolutely refreshing and a kid-friendly mocktail, or for a boozy grownup beverage, see my solutions under for what alcohol so as to add in. Hope you take pleasure in!
What Is a Blue Shark Fizzy?
This refreshing drink is mainly three easy elements with added ice to make it good and chilly. In the event you like Gatorade, Sprite or 7Up, you’ll love this fizzy drink.
How Lengthy Does It Take to Make a Blue Shark Fizzy?
This Blue Shark Fizzy will take you lower than 5 minutes! That’s it, really easy to make and oh so scrumptious.
What Components Are In a Blue Shark Fizzy?
- Blue Gatorade, resembling Cool Blue for a darker shade, Glacier Frost for the colour within the photograph,or one other taste can be Artic Blitz. Any shall be nice!
- 7Up or Sprite
- Gummy Sharks
- Ice cubes, make certain they’re contemporary
- For an grownup drink, add in 1/2 to 1 ouncesMalibu Rum or Lemon Vodka
Associated: 15 Refreshing Summer season Drinks
How To Make a Blue Shark Fizzy
- In a medium to tall glass, put just a few ice cubes in and two shark gummies. Reserve two to high the drink with.
- Now, add in your alternative of blue Gatorade. Then pour within the 7Up or Sprite.
- Prime off with a straw for a enjoyable look and add these leftover gummies on high. If making an grownup drink, add the alcohol in earlier than you pour within the soda.
Blue Shark Fizzy
- ½ cup blue shade Gatorade
- 1 cup Sprite or 7 Up
- 4 ice cubes
- 4 shark gummies
In a medium to tall glass, put just a few ice cubes in and two shark gummies. Reserve two to high the drink with.
Now, add in your alternative of blue Gatorade. Then pour within the 7 Up or Sprite.
Prime off with a straw for a enjoyable look and add these gummies on high. If making an grownup drink, add it in earlier than you pour within the soda half.
Makes one drink. Yields: 1 Energy 190, fats 0 g