Trying so as to add a Highland sprint to your spring vacation tipples? We have now the right concepts for you…
These scrumptious cocktail recipes have been created by the Kintyre Gin Distillery, which nestles on the foot of Beinn an Tuirc (the hill they supply the water from) in Kintyre.
The core vary contains 4 spirits: Kintyre Botanical, Kintyre Pink Gin, Kintyre Orange & Espresso Liqueur and Tarbet Legbiter Navy Energy gin.
For extra data go to kintyregin.com
- 35ml Ceann Loch Citrus Gin
- 15ml lemon juice
- 15ml raspberry syrup
- Sprint of honey
- Sprint of lemonade or soda (optionally available)
- Shake the gin, lemon juice, raspberry syrup and honey collectively over ice.Serve in a martini glass, or if utilizing a highball/tall glass, you’ll be able to prime up with lemonade or soda.
- Garnish with dried raspberries.
- 35ml Kintyre Pink Gin
- 35ml Creme de Cacao
- 15ml Campari
- 15ml Candy Vermouth
- Sprint of chocolate bitters
- Add all of the elements to a calming rocks glass, rimmed with grated chocolate, then stir.
Spring in your step
- 35ml Legbiter gin
- 15ml lime juice
- 10ml grenadine
- 50ml grapefruit juice
- Dried pink grapefruit
- Shake all of the liquid elements over ice.
- Serve in a martini glass, or utilizing a highball/tall glass you’ll be able to prime up with lemonade or soda.
- Garnish with some dried pink grapefruit.
Extra cocktail recipes…
Cocktail of the week: Do that lush gin cocktail with a tasty shortbread garnish
The Espresso Martini is the UK’s most-loved cocktail – right here’s how one can make it