Crispy outdoors moist inside, these wonderful Galouti Kabab can absolutely win your coronary heart. Full of proteins and vitamins these are simple to make and we wager you may’t eat only one.
2 inch Stick of Cinnamon
4 Items of Cloves
6 Items of Black Cardamom
8 Items of Inexperienced Cardamom
1tsp Shahi Jeera
2tbsp Sunflower Seeds
2tbsp Cashew Nuts
1/2tbsp Poppy Seeds
2tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
6 Finely Chopped Inexperienced Chilies
2 Cups Soaked and Boiled Rajma
1tbsp Lemon Juice
1tsp Black Pepper Powder
1 pinch Saffron blended with 1/2tsp Kewra Water
1. Roast dry spices like cinnamon, cloves, black cardamom, inexperienced cardamom and shahi jeera in a pan with none oil. As soon as the spices turn out to be fragrant, set them apart and allow them to cool.
2. In a pan take some sunflower seeds, cashew nuts and a few poppy seeds. Dry roast them and as soon as they turn out to be fragrant, set them apart to chill.
3. Take the primary combination and grind it to a advantageous powder.
4. Take the second combination and together with some water, grind it to a advantageous paste.
5. Warmth some ghee in a pan. Add some ginger garlic paste and inexperienced chillies in it.
6. Pour within the rajma within the pan and begin stirring to prepare dinner it.
7. Add the grinded paste of cashews within the rajma and prepare dinner it for a couple of minutes.
8. Let it cool for a while.
9. After cooling it for a while, take the rajma combination in bowl and mash it properly to make it clean.
10. Add khoya, lemon juice , some black pepper and a few salt to combination and blend it properly.
11. Lastly add the spices which have been earlier floor right into a advantageous powder, to the combination and proceed mixing.
12. Warmth a pan and concurrently make balls out of the advantageous rajma combination.
13. Take the ball in your palm and press it frivolously to flatten it and provides it a extra kebab like form.
14. Add some ghee to the pan and swirl it round.
15. One after the other add the kebabs on the pan.
16. Flip them one after the other to prepare dinner them
#Kebab #RajmaGaloutiKebab #TheFoodie