Scrumptious Vrat Ke Kebabs! As Chaitra Navratra enters its final leg, listed here are fast and attractive veg kebabs that make for an ideal vrat delicacy! In ‘500 Residence Chef Recipes’ in the present day, watch this simple recipe of soppy & melt-in-mouth kebabs by Meena Rawat of @homechef21. Recipe by – https://www.instagram.com/homechef21/
5-6 Boiled & Peeled Potato
2 Inexperienced Chillies chopped
2-3 tbsp Coriander leaves Chopped
Rock Salt to style (sendha namak)
1 tsp Black pepper powder
4 tbsp Oil for Cooking
1 tsp grated ginger
1. Grate the potatoes. I discover it simpler to grate the potatoes after which mash them.
2. Then add all of the substances like sea salt, black pepper powder, inexperienced chili, coriander leaves.
3. Simply combine every little thing very nicely utilizing arms. It ought to kind like a dough.
4. Divide the combination into small or medium formed balls. Grease your arms with some oil and form the tikki as desired. Flatten them and make the aloo tikki.
5. Do the identical with the remaining tikkis.
6. Warmth oil until its medium sizzling in a tava or a shallow frying pan and place the aloo tikkis and pan fry them.
7. When one facet of tikki turns into golden and crisp, flip over and fry the opposite facet of tikki.
8. Gently flip for a few instances until the aloo tikkis are golden and crisp evenly.
9. Scrumptious Falahari Aloo tikki is prepared. You may serve it with curd
#AlooTikki #Kebab #TheFoodie